! -- custom css -->
NHECC Wants You To Be Part of Our Family
North Hills Early Childhood Center is a preschool and daycare offering both part-time and full-time childcare for children ages 2 ½ thru Pre-K. We also offer after school care for children in grades K thru 5th.
Our facility can accommodate your child through the their early….and first….educational experience. Let them find a home with us. Provide them a solid educational foundation with continuity of faces, places, fun and learning, while building life long friendships. Our center is conveniently located to serve the communities of North Madison county: Meridianville, Hazel Green, Huntsville, Toney and New Market.
Our age-appropriate curriculum is Nationally Acclaimed; extensively used by early childhood educators and created by education professionals.
North Hills has its standard school year curriculum enhanced with our summer programs designed specifically to prepare your child for the next school level of learning. Keeping them engaged in learning…while having ‘hands on’ FUN!
We can be your YEAR-ROUND educational childcare provider.
is to provide quality care and education for each child
to reach their greatest potential - spiritually, mentally,
physically, emotionally and socially.
is on all areas of child development: Cognitive,
Language, Social, Emotional, Self Help, Fine Motor,
Gross Motor... and God.
• Learning Foundations
• SAXON Math, Everyday Mathematics
• Handwriting Without Tears ®
• Recipe for Reading/Orton-Gillingham
• Structured Enrichment Classes:
Art, Music, Chapel, Manners, Spanish, Science,
and Sign Language
Early Childhood Care
• 2½ thru Pre-K 4 year-old child
• Half-day and Full-day options
• 3-day and 5-day options
• Facility hours are 6:30am-6:00pm Monday-Friday
After School Care
• K thru 5th grade
• Buses arrive from Lynn Fanning Elementary & Moores Mill
• Open until 6:00pm
• Homework time, daily enrichment activities, snacks
• Limited to 50 children
Summer Camp Session
• Ages 2½ thru entering 1st grade
• Full-Day Summer session (Hours: 6:30am-6:00pm)
• Varying daily activities (science, art, cooking, games and
View video to see what our days are like at NHECC.